In order to keep our patients, their families and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- We are inviting one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for appointments.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (215) 257-6515.
- We require you to wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- When an exam room is available our team will contact you.
- A hospital team member will accompany you and your pet directly into an exam room.
- Each exam room will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating where clients should sit during the visit.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will escort you to the exit.
- The hospital team will call for payment when bill is completed.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Pet and prescription pick-up and drop-off will continue to be handled curbside during the following hours: Monday thru Thursday 9am to 8pm, Friday 9am to 4:30pm and Saturday 9am to 11:30am.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
Please call us to discuss your pet’s needs or to schedule an appointment at (215) 515-7713.
“I've been taking my pets to Rockhill Veterinary for 40+ years and continue to make the drive now that I live out of the area.”- Kathleen M.
“Thank you!! The staff has been amazing and the Doctor has been great with my pup! Our new vet for sure!”- Raynell MH.
“I find the doctors and staff at this practice very kind and caring. Dr. Lin has been especially responsive to the concerns we have about our puppy, Schroeder.”- Joyce J.