Pet Intensive Care Unit in Sellersville
Our intensive care unit is staffed with superior, highly skilled veterinary technicians. They work closely with the Doctors to provide your pet with highest quality care in an atmosphere of comfort and compassion. A technician closely monitors our in-house patients over the weekends. The advanced monitoring and diagnostic tools available to our staff include:
- 24-hour fluid therapy
- Oxygen therapy
- Aggressive pain management tailored to each patient
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Continuous EKG
- Enteral and intravenous nutrition
- Blood transfusion therapy and Blood typing
- Pulse oximetry
- Ultrasound unit
- Cardiac resuscitation, panels, cytology
- Warm Water Recovery Blankets
- Complete in-house radiographic equipment for plain and contrast radiographs
- Full in-house lab – coagulation profiles, complete blood count, cytology, and blood chemistry analyzers
All clients are welcome to visit their hospitalized pets daily. Speak with one of our technicians by calling (215) 515-7713.
“I've been taking my pets to Rockhill Veterinary for 40+ years and continue to make the drive now that I live out of the area.”- Kathleen M.
“Thank you!! The staff has been amazing and the Doctor has been great with my pup! Our new vet for sure!”- Raynell MH.
“I find the doctors and staff at this practice very kind and caring. Dr. Lin has been especially responsive to the concerns we have about our puppy, Schroeder.”- Joyce J.